Call Forward Busy To route the incoming call to an alternative number
when your line is busy.
- How to use
- Dial *90. Or a rotary or pulse phone, dial 1190.
- Listen for the dial tone.
- Dial the number where you want your calls forwarded.
- When the phone is answered, your Call Forward Busy is in effect.
If the line is busy or there's no answer, hang up and then repeat steps 1-3.
You'll hear a confirmation tone to let you know your Call Forward
Busy is now working.
- To turn off
- Dial *91. Or a rotary or pulse phone, dial 1191.
- Listen for the confirmation tone, then hang up. Your Call Forward Busy is now off.
- To change the "forward-to" number
- Turn off Call Forward Busy (see instructions above).
- Repeat the steps above to turn on Call Forward Busy, entering the new
"forward to" number.
- Call Forward Busy will forward to long distance numbers. Toll
charges for calls forwarded to a long-distance number will apply.