Call Forward No Answer routes the incoming call to an alternative number
when you can't get to the phone.
- How to use
- Dial *92. Or a rotary or pulse phone, dial 1192.
- Listen for the dial tone.
- First, dial the numbers of rings (from 2-9) to be allowed before
the call is forwarded. Then dial the number where you want your
- When the phone is answered, your Call Forward Busy is in effect.
If the line is busy or there's no answer, hang up and then repeat steps 1-3.
You'll hear a confirmation tone to let you know your Call Forward
No Answer is now working.
- To turn off
- Dial *93. Or a rotary or pulse phone, dial 1193.
- Listen for the confirmation tone, then hang up. Your Call
Forward No Answer is now off.
- To change the "forward-to" number
- Turn off Call Forward No Answer (see instructions above).
- Repeat the steps above to turn on Call Forward No Answer, entering the new
"forward to" number.
- Call Forward No Answer will forward to long distance numbers. Toll
charges for calls forwarded to a long-distance number will apply.