Call Forwarding lets you transfer your incoming calls to any
telephone yo can dial directly.
- How to use
- Dial *72. From a rotary or pulse phone dial 1172.
- Listen for three tones followed by dial tone.
- Dial the number where you would like your calls forwarded.
- To turn off
- Dial *73 and listen for two beeps and dial tone. From a rotary or pulse phone
dial 1173 and then wait for 4 seconds.
- Listen for confirm message.
- When your calls are being forwarded, your telephone will ring briefly
each time your number is dialed. You cannot answer the calls, but the ring is
a reminder that Call Forwarding is still in effect.
- While calls are being forwarded, you can still make outgoing calls.
- If you forward your calls on any number outside your local calling area,
you will be charged for any call forwarded to the distant number.