Call Return redials your last caller even if you couldn't
answer in time (including missing a call waiting tone).
- How to use
- Dial *69, or 1169 on a rotary or pulse phone.
- Listen for the voice message giving you the last caller's number.
Call Return can not give numbers blocked with Caller ID Block but
your can still return the call.
- Press 1 to complete the call.
- If the line is busy
- Hang up. Call Return will keep trying the line for up to 30 minutes.
- A special callback ring alerts you when the call can be completed.
- Pick up the handset to automatically place the call.
- To cancel
- Dial *89 or 1189 on a rotary or pulse phone.
- Listen for announcement and then hang up.
- Does not work on 800#'s, 900#'s, number outside our CLASS service area or
on lines where Call Forwarding or other services are activated.