Call Waiting lets you know someone else is calling when you're using the telephone.
- How to use
- If you hear beep and want to end the first call, simply hang up.
Your telephone will immediately ring with the second call.
- To answer the second call, press and release the receiver button quickly. The first
call will be put on hold, and you will be connected to the second call.
- To return to the first call, press and release the receiver button again.
You can switch back and firth between two calls as often as you want.
- To temporarily turn off
- Dial *70, or 1170 on a rotary or pulse phone.
- Listen for a dial tone.
- Dial the number you wish to reach.
- You cannot turn off Call Waiting while a call is in porcess.
- Call Waiting automatocally reactivates when you hang up.