Three-Way Calling lets you add a third party to your existing conversations.
You can use this feature whether you have received or placed the first call.
- How to use
- Dial to the first person (or answer an incoming call).
- After the first line is connected, press and release the receiver
button to put your first call on hold. You will hear three beeps, then dial tone.
- Dial the third person's number.
- After the second line is connected, press and release the
receiver button. All three parties will be on line.
- If the original party hangs up, you can add another third party
by repeating the above steps.
- To disconnect the third party, press the receiver button twice.
You may then add a different third party.
- All parties are disconnected when you hand up.